Here are some of the most frequently asked questions regarding our catering services:
What comes with my Just Salad Catering order?
We strive to provide the freshest lunch options available with personalized, quality service. We provide all catering orders with the following;
- A freshly baked Ciabatta bread platter comes free with every order!
- All Chef-Designed wraps, salads, and sandwiches are labeled in detail for allergy purposes.
- All dressings come on the side automatically.
- All catering orders are set up professionally and efficiently by our Just Salad staff.
- All orders come complete with plenty of napkins, utensils, serving bowls, and spoons.
How can I place a catering order?
In New York, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and in Chicago, email us at email@example.com. In order to provide you with the best service, please place your order by 6PM the day before delivery. We do our best to accommodate all orders; however, catering orders are based upon availability and are fulfilled at the discretion of the catering manager. Our dedicated catering manager will gladly assist you with all of your catering needs.
What are my payment options?
Acceptable forms of payment include American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
We also accept cash on delivery and company checks. A 12.5% gratuity will be automatically applied to each order.
What is the Just Salad Catering cancellation policy?
We will do our best to accommodate all catering needs. We require a standard 24 hour cancellation notice. Same day cancellations will be subject to a 50% charge.
Still have questions? We will be happy to help!