Apply to become a part of our Manager-In-Training Program, currently available in New York City and Chicago!
You will undergo a 6-week training program at Just Salad, learn the ins-and-outs of our business and be groomed to run one of our locations in any city we’re located.
Position Summary: Overseeing all aspects of the store level operation, the General Manager (or Restaurant Team Leader, as we call them) is responsible for achieving specified metrics and sales goals while providing an exceptional Just Salad environment for our teammates and customers.
The Restaurant Team Leader is responsible for ensuring:
● The store’s overall profitability and operational smoothness
● Teammate training and coaching
● The staff’s compliance with employee policies/procedures and service standards/procedures
● The quality of customer service and fostering a customer-centric environment
● The cleanliness of the store and keeping it up to code with the DOH
● The consistently clean presentation of the line items and chopping station, because “the eye eats before the mouth”
● The morale of the store and maintaining a positive work environment
● Administrative tasks including: scheduling, payroll, inventory, compiling reports and food and beverage ordering
● Leads by example and is a role model of standards and behaviors consistent with JS values and culture
● Additional projects as assigned by District Manager
● Acts as an ambassador of the JS brand realizing that they are always representation of the company and its valuesBack to Jobs