Have questions? We have answers.
Where does Just Grocery deliver?
We offer same-day delivery for these neighborhoods:
- Manhattan | below 96th Street
- Brooklyn | Park Slope, South Slope, Gowanus, Boerum Hill + Prospect Heights
- New Jersey | Newport, Hoboken + Jersey City
We offer weekly deliveries to these neighborhoods:
- Upper Manhattan | Washington Heights + Harlem, Monday Deliveries Only, 11-6p
- The Hamptons | Tuesday Deliveries Only, 11-6pm
Not in your neighborhood? We’re constantly expanding. Fill out this form to request Just Grocery delivery near you.
Do you have a minimum order requirement?
Our minimum order varies by geography:
- $40 order minimum for all of our service areas in Manhattan, Brooklyn + New Jersey.
- $75 order minimum for our service areas in The Hamptons.
What is your delivery fee?
- $4.99 for all of our service areas in Manhattan, Brooklyn + New Jersey.
- $9.99 for our service areas in The Hamptons.
Can I reserve my delivery ahead of time?
Yes, you can reserve your delivery window up to one-week ahead of time.
What safety precautions are in place?
To learn more about our safety protocols, click here.
An item is missing, what can I do?
Please contact [email protected] so that we can quickly resolve this issue.
Can I pick up my groceries at my local Just Salad?
What if I’m not home when my groceries are delivered?
Not a problem! We always deliver contactless. Simply add in your delivery instructions, and whether you’re home or not, our couriers will drop off your order at the specified drop off location.
Will you offer new items in the future?
We’re adding new items + updates to Just Grocery each week. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter + stay up to date on the latest Just Grocery improvements.
Can I use my Just Salad credit with Just Grocery?
At this time, any available credit on Just Salad cannot be used towards your Just Grocery order.
Can I order Just Grocery with the Just Salad app ?
At this time, you are not able to place a Just Grocery order on the Just Salad app.